Jan 7th, 2017 @ Santa Clara Convention Center
Join us to showcase, fund, and globalize your startup!
- Welcome to join the largest cross-border (China & America) entrepreneurship and investment platform: ~3,000 attendees
- Access both China and international capitals with more than 300 investors and institutions
- Win funding opportunities for the top 10 finalists out of the 500 startup applicants
- Learn smart industry trends from
- Keynote speeches: 10
- Panel discussions: 12
- Industry-leading experts: 50
Will your company be the next startup star? Opportunities don’t wait, ACT NOW!
Please register at www.bit.ly/7startup21
Send pitch deck to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 11/11/2016
Final contest date 01/07/2017
Event address Santa Clara Convention Center
For more info: please visit www.ucahp.org
Questions? Please contact 408-384-9688 (Yuying Hu, Carol Huang)
The UCAHP annual North America Chinese Startup Contest started in 2010. Now in its 7th year, the contest has become a signature event in Silicon Valley for international Chinese startups to showcase their projects, get feedback, and gain growth opportunities including funding and partnerships.
Each year, the event attracts more than 3,000 attendees including more than 500 startups, 300 renowned Chinese investor groups, 20 incubators, and a group of representatives from Chinese cities.
Through the platform, two unicorn companies were born, and many startups had gained growth tractions—with a total valuation of several hundred million dollars.
At UCAHP, we not only provide a platform but also mentorship and resources. Below is a short list of companies that have found success through our platform:
- Royole Tech (the world’s thinnest flexible display) received VC funding for growth after winning our contest, now the company is valued at about $1.1b.
- PayEgis (online transaction protection) just received $150m in investment.
- Orbeus (Artificial intelligence company) winner of the 3rd UCAHP contest was acquired by Amazon.
- GetScale (A YC Startup) recently received free office spaces from Suzhou, Qingdao, and potential government funds from Suzhou.
The event’s participating startups cover a range of industries and technologies:
- Intelligent manufacturing,
- Smart cars, smart robots, smart city, smart healthcare, smart logistics, smart sensors,
- New materials, new energy,
- Equipment manufacturing,
- Biological medicine and equipment,
- Integrated circuits and systems,
- Artificial intelligence, big data, cloud computing, mobile Internet, networking and so on.
We welcome you to join us, to learn, and to compete.
Please contact: 408-384-9688 (Yuying Hu, Carol Huang)