The 5th UCAHP Startup21 Contest
Meet US and Chinese investors, market collaboration partners, entrepreneurs!
Startup Registration deadline: 11/25/2014
Registration: download the registration form
Contact us: 4083849688, email@example.com
Final on January 10th 2015, Santa Clara Convention Center, Mission City Ballroom, Santa Clara, CA, USA (attendee registration: startup21.eventbrite.com)
5 years,1500 project, US $ hundreds million investment, platform for investment and market collaboration.
Sign up now to apply the 5th UCAHP Startup21 Contest Pitch/Demo
- 50 projects to pitch on final day ($5000 award)
- 50 projects invited to pre-final day investor social
- Participate in e-commerce startup contest (held in the same venue, $5000 award)
- All registered startup teams to get the free admissions for final day conference (Forums including: startup trend, overseas mergers and acquisitions, returnees Forum, 5-year review etc.)
- Free exhibition booth (voted best company will got $1000 award)
- Enter China Innovation and Entrepreneurship Competition National Final
- Enter Nanjing 321 Venture Competition
- More investment deals happens along the process
- Young Entrepreneur Award (with one $1000 grand prize, nineteen $100 runner-up prize ). Will have $billion company founder (under 30 yrs) to deliver Keynote speech, and with panelists of last year grand prize winner Eric Chen (who also won Intel/Google/Siemens grand prize) and other young entrepreneurs such as who sold company to Google while still in college. Look for YEA form attached, and deadline is 12/23/2014
Five years, 1500 projects, hundreds million dollar investment, UCAHP Startup21 Contest, builds a platform for investment and collaboration between entrepreneurs and investors/Chinese markets. The contest gathered celebrity entrepreneurs and investors as keynote speakers and judges, including Datong Chen (Omnivision, Spreadtrum), Feng Deng (Netscreen, Northernlight), Jack Jia(Interwoven, Baynote, Trusper, GSR), Gavin Ni(Zero2IPO), Ken Xie(Netscreen, FortiNet), Hugo Shong(IDG), Jinghong Xu（Tsinghua Holdings), Ping Wu(Spreadtrum, Summitview), and Reid Hoffman(LinkedIn), Jeff Rothschild(Facebook), Phil Libin(Evernote), Wayne Chang(Twitter), Andrew Chung (Khosla), Frank Chen(Andreessen and Horowitz), Alfred Chu(IPV) and so on. The 4th contest Grand Prize winner got free money and settled in one science park directly. Two other winning teams also settled Suzhou with free money and office space support. Among the top 10 winners of the third contest, more than half have gained more than $ 1 million investment. Algae oil as a team, has received investment of hundreds of millions of RMB. The minimum electric shoe (Acton), NopSec, Orbeus, and two bio-pharmaceutical company also received large investments. Recently, Acton intelligent Hot Wheels were sold out shortly after it debuted on July 9, 2014 successfully. The application deadline for the fifth Startup21 Contest is November 18, and the final contest will be held on January 10, 2015 Santa Clara Convention Center as usual (register to attend at startup21.eventbrite.com).
It is again expected to bring in great startups and investment opportunities with the five-month event period. In past four contests, the quantity and quality of startups have increased year after year, the parks and the participation of investors also increase year after year with total 1500 cases, and 7000 attendees.
- Keynote speeches
- Young Entrepreneur Award / US-China college students startup showcase
- The Project
- E-Commerce Startup Contest
- Smart Industry Forum
- Uber for X / Nestify Forum
- Oversea Investment Forum
- 50 startup pitches
- Startup Alley Exhibition
- 5 Year Celebration and Review
- And more