Register: http://2014startup21.eventbrite.com, look for “Startup Live Demo” ticket.
Who should participate: All startups are welcome especially those looking for funding or partners.
- What the platform can bring to you:
- An audience of 2000 people, and investors, potential partners..
- The opportunity to get media exposure
- The opportunity to win $1000
- The privilege to get recognized through the event promotion channels before the contest
How does this work
- Each team will have their own spot in the demo room, all the demos will be performed in parallel
- Every event participant has one vote (ONLY) for his/her favorite startup team
- The team that receives the most votes will get the $1000 award plus recognition on the stage
- Must prepare and bring your own onsite poster (print or stick)
The cost to you: The live demo program registration fee is $100, and 5 complimentary tickets (transferable) for the Startup Contest Final (01/05/2014) are offered to each participating team.
- To register 2014startup21.eventbrite.com
– First-come-first-serve policy for all shared resources
– Act now!